Thursday, March 13, 2008

NYC in Two Days!

So I'm supposed to be packing for NYC, but I can't seem to get myself motivated. I even cancelled going to Robyn's place tonight because I was too tired and knew I still had to pack. I basically took two naps today and feel like I could take another now. I guess I'm still tired from the sleep deprivation that occurs during finals. I did have to be at the optometrist today for a 10:30AM appointment which came way too early, especially after going to bed around 4:00AM because I didn't start the movie until about 2:30AM! I then took a nap before my 3:00PM doctor's appointment. My HbA1C wasn't bad, but of course not what I would like. It keeps staying the same, but I'm not happy with mediocre and I'm determined to get my HbA1C lower! I really like the doctor though and she wants me to send two weeks worth of blood sugars and boluses to see if she can see where we can make some changes. I'm not excited about having to write down everything, but if that's what it takes to get my numbers down I'll do it!
On another note, it's so warm here! I just hope this weather carries over for the next week or so! It's probably about time I clean up my apartment (and try to pack) since yesterday I someone how trashed the place and didn't have the energy nor the motivation to get it in order today! Oh and here's a picture of my suitcase after I finished packing for NYC when I visited in December. I thought it was such a good job and honestly who's suitcase looks that organized. I guess I just have talent:-) And the rolling things technique definitely allows you to fit more in your suitcase just for those who were curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're good! Nice packing. Have fun!!!