Thursday, March 13, 2008

Updates!

I just realized I never updated everyone on a few important things! When I went to NYC in December I did get to go ice skating! Only for a mere 15 minutes, but I did it and next year we need to plan a little better and get there earlier than 15 minutes till close. I knew when it closed, but it took us forever to decide on a place to eat dinner and dinner took forever (but we had great Indian food so I wasn't too sad). 
As for the running challenge (competitors are pictured above- L to R: Me, Betty) that ended on the 26th of February, I lost. I'm not happy about it and I plan to redeem myself in the next challenge. I do have to say I only lost by 6.4 miles and I attribute that to me slacking off and only running 7.0 miles during one particular week. I did run a total of 56.22 miles though and I feel a lot better overall so I did get something out of this! We also started a new challenge as of yesterday to see who could be the 1st to run 40 miles (we have two weeks to do this). I did get in a run last night, but I took it easy because I've been sick for almost two weeks and am just getting over it. At least the cough seems to be going away!

No comments: