Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break!

I made it! I'm done with winter quarter finals and happy I made it through in one piece! I went out with Jess and Robyn tonight to El Vaquero Mexican Restaurant. The food was amazing and so was the margarita! I'm glad I got to see them before I head off to NYC for the break. 
I'm staying a week in NYC and hope the weather is nice so I can enjoy my last full spring break! I'm really looking forward to getting a frrrozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 and I'd like to take my cousin Tiffany there to experience this amazing concoction. She is coming to NYC for the first time and will only be there for three days, so I was trying to think of the most exciting things I could show her around the city. I could definitely show her tons of great places to shop, but she'll probably want to see what else the city has to offer! 
I'm going to go relax and watch a movie. I haven't had time to watch a movie in quite some time and it's one of my favorite things to do.
Goodnight!

No comments: