Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shoes


I went shoe shopping this week because my sweet gray patent shoes ripped! I guess I danced too much in them when I went out with the girls the other weekend! I got them back in November and I figured there was no chance they'd still sell the same ones, but...they do and they had my size! So I ended up getting the same pair and well I found another pair that I of course had to have. Then I was at Target last Friday and somehow ended up in the shoe section and found a pair of pointy flats that I needed. Actually, pointy flats was one of the pairs of shoes that I felt I could use in my collection and I found the cutest shoe at Macy's in NYC in March and they went to get the other shoe and came back and said they couldn't find the other one. I was livid because I had waited over 20 minutes for the guy to go find the other shoe. And they were originally around $100 and they would have been about $30. Oh and last night I ordered this pair that I was thinking about getting when I was in NYC. I also saw them at Century 21 in NYC and was going to have Betty get them when she was downtown, but I decided I should just order them because I'm planning on wearing them to Lily's wedding in June and they're a dressy sandal that'll go perfect with a dress that I already have! I also bought them through a site that accepted Paypal and I had some money in my Paypal account from when I sold some things on eBay, so the sandals ended up only being about $12 once my Paypal credit was applied! Oh and don't think of it like my mom did. She said, so Tia, that means you bought ____ pairs of shoes in one week. I don't like to think of it that way. And I can actually wear all of the pairs except the sandals for clinic. I was thinking practically too when I bought these shoes. Well, enough about shoes, I need to study for a little bit and then get some sleep.

No comments: