Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In Need of a New Car

I'm going to start car shopping soon because I can't deal with my car and it's problems. I might even go tomorrow if I get some studying done tomorrow morning! I was going to get up and study this morning since I didn't have class all day, but instead I slept till noon. Yes, noon. I guess I was tired. I did have a long day on Tuesday that consisted of eight hours of class, three games of sand volleyball and running 5 kilometers. I went and got my car today and it ended up being a little over $200, which I guess isn't too bad. But then my car stalled twice today. It has this problem when it is really hot outside where it will just stop running, but it was only 70 degrees at the most today and this was around 5:30 tonight, so it definitely wasn't that hot.  The good news is it started right back up, but I'm not really sure why it shuts off. It's always when the cars not moving either, like when I'm just idling. Hmm...I need to get rid of this car ASAP! 

1 comment:

JM Tucker said...

Tia,
You just need to have the garage set the idle up a bit. It is a simple adjustment and easily done or so I've been told!
Your loving mom