Thursday, August 14, 2008

Motivation Where Have You Gone?

My old computer decided it had had enough, so I got a new MacBook!
Jen and I :)
Mo and Jen!

So I was contacted by someone requesting an update. I haven't forgotten about my blog, I've just been busy with classes and trying to stay on top of everything while lacking the motivation to do much of anything else. I had the entire day off today and while I did get laundry done and made a visit to the dentist to get my temporary filling replaced with a permanent one, I haven't been very productive at all. I don't want to blame it on the fact that I haven't been feeling that great the past few days, but I'm not sure what else is to blame. Hopefully I'll be able to have a productive weekend because Tuesday through Thursday of next week I have finals! Then I will have over a month off of classes and I will only have clinic on Wednesday mornings and Friday evenings! I'm looking forward to the break from classes and my mini-vacation with my mom, aunt, and cousin! :) 

No comments: