Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4th of July!

I have to start out with the shoes I found several days before the 4th...I think it was meant to be! I got a great deal on them and it always makes me happy when I find them online for way more than I paid. I wore them downtown on Thursdsay and walked over two miles in them! I did have the Insolia insoles in them though so I can't take all the credit!

Robyn and I at Red, White, and Boom!
Fireworks at Red, White, and Boom!
View of Cedar Point from the boat!
Fireworks at Cedar Point!
I had a pretty good holiday and enjoyed the nice long weekend as well as I could considering I had two tests the next week! I went to Columbus's celebration on Thursday, then drove up to Cedar Point Friday morning and spend the rest of the day relaxing on the boat and then went into Cedar Point and rode a few rides at night! I finally rode the Maverick and it was so sweet! I also got to ride it at night and in the front seat! :-)


No comments: