I've been drinking more milk lately, but not because it's good for me. I've actually been having cravings for it. This is quite strange, because I normally can't stand to just drink it. I also buy the 1/2 gallon jug, but tonight I decided to get the 1 gallon jug instead. The 1 gallon was only 50 cents more too. I normally wouldn't even think about getting that much milk because it would spoil before I could use it all, but being only a little bit more than the 1/2 gallon, I figured why not. I was just thinking about when I bought the 1/2 gallon that I just finished tonight and I got it on Sunday afternoon. Yep, I've drank a 1/2 gallon since Sunday. Wow, I guess I was thirsty. I did use a little for cereal yesterday, but the rest I just drank!Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Milk...It Does a Body Good!
I've been drinking more milk lately, but not because it's good for me. I've actually been having cravings for it. This is quite strange, because I normally can't stand to just drink it. I also buy the 1/2 gallon jug, but tonight I decided to get the 1 gallon jug instead. The 1 gallon was only 50 cents more too. I normally wouldn't even think about getting that much milk because it would spoil before I could use it all, but being only a little bit more than the 1/2 gallon, I figured why not. I was just thinking about when I bought the 1/2 gallon that I just finished tonight and I got it on Sunday afternoon. Yep, I've drank a 1/2 gallon since Sunday. Wow, I guess I was thirsty. I did use a little for cereal yesterday, but the rest I just drank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment